Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring November’s SOTM, which is Through the Year, a set of 28 stamps. If you have come here from Jean’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 22 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month’s SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Today is Day 6 in my Christmas Series 2017. I created a card New England Ivy and White Daisy cardstock, created a background paper with the Through the Year Stamp Set and topped it off with some Clear Sparkles.
Now “Hop” on over to Corinna’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, the Through the Year Stamp Set is only available until November 30, 2017! You can purchase this stamp set as well as any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Through the Year – November Stamp of the Month S1711
- Frosted Christmas Stamp Set B1566
- Clear Sparkles Z3274
- 12″ x 12″ New England Ivy Cardstock X5959
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- New England Ivy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2835
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2816
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix Block Y1000
- 2″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1009
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- Corner Rounder Z1912
- Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit Z2046
- Bone Folder Z1204
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!