Welcome to our Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop! We will be featuring products from the new 2017-2018 Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Book. If you have come here from Krista’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 26 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
I created a card highlighting our new Thin Cuts – Block Alphabet and did some ink blending.
Now “Hop” on over to Jean’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Thin Cuts – Block Alphabet Z3386
- Etched Alphabet A1182
- Baby Animals B1558
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 12″ x 12″ Black Cardstock 1386
- Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2805
- Pansy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2804
- Pacifica Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2892
- Willow Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2807
- Lemon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2808
- Tangerine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2809
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2816
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix Block Y1000
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen Z553
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!