Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August’s SOTM, which is School Year, a set of 9 stamps. If you have come here from Krista’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 22 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month’s SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
I created a card using our new Basics Fundamentals Paper, did some coloring with our ShinHan markers and topped it off with some twine and enamel gems.
Now “Hop” on over to Shelia’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, the School Year Stamp Set is only available until August 31, 2017! You can purchase this stamp set as well as any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- School Year – August Stamp of the Month S1708
- Basics Fundamental Paper Packet Z3353
- Whisper Thick Twine Z3095
- Grey Enamel Gems Z3089
- Black Memento Ink Pad Z899
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- ShinHan Touch Twin Carmine Marker Z2448
- ShinHan Touch Twin Marigold Marker Z2457
- ShinHan Touch Twin Golden Yellow Marker Z2452
- ShinHan Touch Twin Vivid Green Marker Z2466
- ShinHan Touch Twin Marine Blue Marker Z2458
- ShinHan Touch Twin Lavender Marker Z2453
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix Block Y1003
- 1″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1002
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!