Today is Day 4 in my Christmas Series 2017. I created a card using the Beary Christmas Paper, did some coloring with the ShinHan markers and topped it off with some Beary Christmas Dots.
Remember, the Christmas Tunes Stamp Set is only available until October 31, 2017! You can purchase this stamp set as well as any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Christmas Tunes – October Stamp of the Month S1710
- Beary Christmas Paper Packet X7225B
- Beary Christmas Dots Z4038
- Silver Foil Paper Z3366
- 12″ x 12″ Pewter Cardstock X5954
- 12″ x 12″ Pebble Cardstock X5955
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z3271
- ShinHan Touch Twin Carmine Marker Z2448
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen Z1979
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- 3-D Foam Tape Z1151
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
- Bone Folder Z1204
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Thank you for stopping by!