Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Cricut Cartridges.
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from Lauren’s Blog you are in the right place. Now on to my project:
Today is Day 7 in my Christmas Series 2016 and I created a card using several of the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges.
I cut the base layer for the card from the Close To My Heart City Sidewalks Paper Pack. Using the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges City Sidewalk, Flower Market and Artistry, I cut all of the pieces to layer on for the card and assembled. I then added some red gems to finish off the card.
Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Annette’s blog. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.
See you on Wednesday, November 30th as we will be featuring Gift Tags! Have a great day!
Complete list of blogs participating:
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Cricut City Sidewalks Digital Collection Z4017
- Cricut Artistry Collection Z3167
- Cricut Flower Market Collection Z3285
- City Sidewalks Paper Packet X7213B
- Red Enamel Gems Z3090
- 12″ x 12″ Black Cardstock 1386
- 12″ x 12″ Cranberry Cardstock 1272
- 12″ x 12″ Willow Cardstock X5784
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Bonding Memories Glue Pen Z553
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my project and happy hopping!