Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Gift Tags.
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from Lauren’s Blog you are in the right place. Now on to my project:
Today is Day 10 in my Christmas Series 2016. Today I decided to create a set of gift tags using Close To My Heart’s Cricut Cartridges, I used City Sidewalks, Artistry, and Artbooking. I selected the images I wanted to us and sized them in Cricut Design Space, then the cutting began. Once all of the cuts were made, I adhered all the pieces together, punched a hole in some for the twine and I was quickly finished with a lovely set of gift tags. More pictures are below showing all of the variations of the gift tags.
Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Donna Digby. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.
See you on Wednesday, January 4th 2018 as we will be featuring Adore You – January Stamp of the Month! Have a great day!
Complete list of blogs participating:
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Cricut City Sidewalks Digital Collection Z4017
- Cricut Artistry Collection Z3167
- Cricut Artbooking Collection Z3169
- White & Gold Twine Z4014
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 12″ x 12″ Cranberry Cardstock 1272
- 12″ x 12″ Willow Cardstock X5784
- 12″ x 12″ Sapphire Cardstock X5775
- 12″ x 12″ Lagoon Cardstock X5762
- Silver Glitter Paper Z3239
- Gold Glitter Paper Z3238
- White Glitter Paper Z3237
- Bonding Memories Glue Pen Z553
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my project and happy hopping!