Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! This month there are 7 of us highlighting Close To My Heart’s Cricut Cartridge Flower Market! This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.
If you are coming from Michelle Johns’s Blog, you are on the right track!
Today I created a cute card that was inspired by Lisa Stenz. I cut the leaves and the layers for the sunflowers with the Close To My Heart Flower Market Cricut Cartridge. I cut the thanks sentiment from the Thin Cuts – Thanks die. Then it was quick assembly to complete the card.
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Cricut Flower Market Collection Z3285
- Thin Cuts – Hello & Thanks Z3259
- Rustic Home Fundamentals Z3262
- Colonial White Cardstock 1388
- Saffron Cardstock X5778
- Goldrush Cardstock 1243
- Canary Cardstock X5772
- Fern Cardstock X5777
- Chocolate Cardstock X5643
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Colonial White Cards & Envelopes X1410
- Saffron Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2651
- Goldrush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2123
- Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2650
- Round Sponge Z697
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- Bonding Memories Glue Pen Z553
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Michelle Loncar’s Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!