Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! This month there are 9 of us highlighting Fun With Stencils! This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.
If you are coming from Danielle Wagner’s Blog, you are on the right track!
Today I created a Find Your Rainbow card.
I cut the stencil from the Close To My Heart’s Cricut Artbooking cartridge and used foam daubers to apply the ink, creating a rainbow look.
After I created the background I cut it down to fit on a card base. I stamped the sentiment and unicorn and cut with the coordinating thin cuts. Then I added glitter gems to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Kirsten Desorcy’s Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Cricut Artbooking Collection Z3169
- Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3335
- Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3334
- Little Dreamer Glitter Gems Z3321
- Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2840
- Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2841
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2895
- Emerald Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2806
- Lemon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2808
- Tangerine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2809
- Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2810
- Whisper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2872
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 12″ x 12″ Slate Cardstock X5930
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Sponge Daubers Z1938
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix Block Y1006
- 1″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1002
- 3L EZ Dots Adhesive Z3022
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!