Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! This month there are 7 of us highlighting Close To My Heart’s ShinHan markers! This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.
If you are coming from Michelle Loncar’s Blog, you are on the right track!
Today I created a card using the Close To My Heart’s ShinHan markers, the March Stamp of the Month and Close To My Heart’s Dreamin Big paper.
Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Debi McBain’s Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- ShinHan Touch Twin Turquoise Blue Marker Z2465
- ShinHan Touch Twin Carmine Marker Z2448
- ShinHan Touch Twin Marigold Marker Z2457
- ShinHan Touch Twin Leaf Green Marker Z2454
- ShinHan Touch Twin Tender Pink Marker Z2464
- Tea-rrific March Stamp of the Month S1703
- Dreamin’ Big Paper Packet X7218B
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Black Memento Ink Pad Z899
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix Block Y1006
- 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix Block Y1002
- 3L EZ Dots Adhesive Z3022
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!