Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! This month there are 9 of us highlighting Close To My Heart’s Thin Cuts! This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.
If you are coming from Jenifer Benner’s Blog, you are on the right track!
Today is Day 11 in my Christmas Series 2016. I created a Christmas Wreath card using Close To My Heart’s Thin Cuts. For this card I used both the Wreath and the Gift Thin Cuts. I cut a hole in the front of my card so that the greeting was visible through the center of the wreath. I used the Close to My Heart’s Shimmer Brush to add a little glimmer to the bow and added a few gems to finish up the card.
Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Michelle Loncar’s Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Thin Cuts – Wreath CC1157
- Thin Cuts – Gift Z4005
- Wreath Stamp Set Z1193
- Season of Magic Stamp Set C1665
- Shimmer Brush – Clear Z3293
- Red Enamel Gems Z3090
- City Sidewalks Paper Packet X7213B
- 12″ x 12″ Cranberry Cardstock 1272
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2816
- Willow Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2807
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix Block Y1006
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix Block Y1000
- 3L EZ Dots Adhesive Z3022
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!