Welcome to the Just Crazy Blessed Team Blog Hop! This week on the blog hop we are showcasing the CTMH Enchantment Fundamentals.
I started with the Enchantment Fundamentals paper to create the background for the card. I stamped the Lovely Leaves stamp set using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I then used the Watercolor Paints to create the fall leaves and gave them some shimmer using the new Shimmer Brush – Clear . Using the Thanks Thin Cut I created the thanks sentiment. I finished the card off with a little bling using the Gold Sequins. Thanks for joining us today! Please use the buttons below to hop through the Just Crazy Blessed Team Mini Blog Hop!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Z3254
- Lovely Leaves Stamp Set A1195
- VersaMark Ink Pad Z891
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder Z2066
- Watercolor Paints Z3132
- Paintbrush Set Z3188
- Shimmer Brush – Clear Z3293
- Thin Cuts – Hello & Thanks Z3259
- Sequins Gold Assortment Z2012
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Colonial White Cards & Envelopes X1410
- 12″ x 12″ Colonial White Cardstock 1388
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- Bonding Memories Glue Pen Z553
- My Acrylix Block 2″x 2″ Y1003
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors Z1836
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought and happy hopping!