Welcome to the JCB Monthly Blog Hop! This Month we are focusing on Close To My Heart’s Oh Deer Paper Packet. There are 3 in this hop. If you came from Michelle’s Blog you’re on the right track!
This is Day 12 in my Christmas Series 2016. Today I created a card inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I created the layers for my card with Juniper cardstock and Oh Deer paper. I used the a thin cut from the Woodland Wishes Thin Cuts Bundle and embossed the greeting. I also applied embossing powder to the star from the Close To My Heart Oh Deer Complements pack.
Thank you for stopping by! Your next stop is Yvonne’s Blog.
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Woodland Wishes Thin Cuts Bundle Z4015
- Very Merry Stamp Set D1694
- Oh Deer Paper Packet X7214B
- Oh Deer Complements X7214C
- VersaMark Ink Pad Z891
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder Z2066
- Craft Heater Z555
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack X254
- 12″ x 12″ Juniper Cardstock X5752
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- 2″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1009
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!