Welcome to the Just Crazy Blessed Team Blog Hop! This week on the blog hop we are showcasing the Close To My Heart Rustic Home and Memo Fundamentals.
I created a set of cards from the 24 Thank You Card Workshop created by Karen Pedersen. There are 8 designs and 3 cards of each design.
I used the Close To My Heart Rustic Homes Fundamentals paper and the new Close To My Heart Thin Cuts Hearts to create the cards. Finishing them off with white embossing powder. I love these and I am always needing thank you cards.
Thanks for joining us today! Please use the buttons below to hop through the Just Crazy Blessed Team Mini Blog Hop! (See below for pictures of each card individually.)
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create these cards:
- Rustic Home Fundamentals Z3262
- Happy Heart Stamp Set A1192
- Thin Cuts Hearts Z3260
- Versamark Ink Pad Z891
- Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Powder Z2068
- White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- Peacock Cardstock X5776
- Poppy Cardstock X5779
- Saffron Cardstock X5778
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- Bonding Memories Glue Pen Z553
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060
- My Acrylix Block 1″ x 1″ Y1000
- My Acrylix Block 1″ x 3 1/2″ Y1002
- My Acrylix Block 2″ x 2″ Y1003
- Craft Heater Z555
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought and happy hopping!