Welcome to the Just Crazy Blessed Team Blog Hop! This week on the blog hop we are showcasing the CTMH Whimsy Fundamentals.
I created a quick card with a little coloring and of course some bling!
I used the Whimsy Fundamentals paper to create the layers for the card. I then stamped the Wreath stamp set as well as the “Thinking of You” stamp from the Heartfelt Thoughts stamp set using Black Memento Ink so that I could color with our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers. I finished the card off with a little bling using the Bitty Sparkles.
Thanks for joining us today! Please use the buttons below to hop through the Just Crazy Blessed Team Mini Blog Hop!
- Whimsy Fundamentals Z3255
- Wreath Stamp Set A1193
- Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set C1661
- Black Memento Ink Pad Z899
- ShinHan Touch Twin Pastel Green Marker Z2459
- ShinHan Touch Twin Sap Green Marker Z2463
- ShinHan Touch Twin Sap Leaf Green Marker Z2454
- Bitty Sparkles Z1263
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022
- My Acrylix Block 3″x 3″ Y1006
- My Acrylix Block 1″ x 3 1/2″ Y1002
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought and happy hopping!