Welcome to our National Stamping Month Blog Hop! We are featuring products from Close To My Heart National Stamping Month available during the month of September. If you have come here from Jennifer’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 17 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
The card I created used the From the Heart stamp set – only available during the month of September. I did some simple water coloring and embellished with Close To My Heart’s Bashful Pearls.
Now “Hop” on over to Wendy’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- From the Heart Stamp Set CC1228
- Cats & Bats Paper Packet X7224B
- Bashful Pearls Z3369
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2850
- Bashful Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2819
- Waterbrush – Small Round Z3224
- Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder Z2088
- Craft Heater Z555
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix Block Y1006
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!