Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring October’s SOTM, which is Christmas Tunes, a set of 7 stamps. If you have come here from Darlys’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 27 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month’s SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Today is Day 1 in my Christmas Series 2017. I created a card using the Beary Christmas Paper, did some coloring with the ShinHan markers and topped it off with some Beary Christmas Dots.
Now “Hop” on over to Wendy‘s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, the Christmas Tunes Stamp Set is only available until October 31, 2017! You can purchase this stamp set as well as any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Christmas Tunes – October Stamp of the Month S1710
- Beary Christmas Paper Packet X7225B
- Beary Christmas Dots Z4038
- 12″ x 12″ Pewter Cardstock X5954
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z3271
- ShinHan Touch Twin Golden Yellow Marker Z2452
- ShinHan Touch Twin Carmine Marker Z2448
- ShinHan Touch Twin Sap Green Marker Z2463
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen Z1979
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- 3-D Foam Tape Z1151
- Bone Folder Z1204
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!