Today is Day 8 for my Christmas Series 2016. Today I created some more tags for holiday gift giving.
I cut the tag with the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (retired) from White Daisy, Cranberry & Willow cardstock. I then stamped the ho ho ho stamp from the Close To My Heart Perfect Presents stamp set with Cranberry, Willow or Versafine ink. Next, I sprinkled silver or gold embossing powder over the versafine ink and heat set. These were quick and easy to create for all of those tags that are needed for the holiday season.
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Perfect Presents Stamp Set D1697
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 12″ x 12″ Cranberry Cardstock 1272
- 12″ x 12″ Willow Cardstock X5784
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2816
- Willow Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2807
- VersaMark Ink Pad Z891
- Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder Z2067
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder Z2066
- Craft Heater Z555
- 2″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1009
Thank you for stopping by!