Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September’s SOTM, which is Feel So Blessed, a set of 26 stamps. If you have come here from Jennifer’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 25 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month’s SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
I created a card using the Falling For you Paper, did some coloring with our inks and waterbrush and topped it off with some bronze sequins.
Now “Hop” on over to Corinna’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, the Feel So Blessed Stamp Set is only available until September 30, 2017! You can purchase this stamp set as well as any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Feel So Blessed – September Stamp of the Month S1706
- Falling for You Paper Packet X7223B
- Bronze Sequins Z4029
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2850
- Saffron Exclusive Inks Stamp pad Z2851
- Goldrush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2823
- Waterbrush – Small Round Z3224
- Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder Z2088
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix Block Y1006
- 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix Block Y1003
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix Block Y1000
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- Craft Heater Z555
- Bone Folder Z1204
- Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit Z2046
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!