Welcome to our Share A Smile Blog Hop! We will be featuring the Share a Smile Card Kit from Close To My Heart. If you have come here from Melinda’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do – just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Today is Day 5 in my Christmas Series 2017. I created a window card highlighting 4 different animals from the Punny Pals Stamp Set.
Now “Hop” on over to Sheila’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the list of Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
- Share a Smile Card Kit CC1342
- Operation Smile: Punny Pals Stamp Set D1751
- Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z4047
- Christmas Paper Doll Stamp + Thin Cuts Z4053
- Gingerbread Friends Stamp Set D1743
- Beary Christmas Paper Packet X7225B
- Black Memento Ink Pad Z899
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Z2816
- ShinHan Touch Twin Carmine Marker Z2448
- ShinHan Touch Twin Marigold Marker Z2457
- ShinHan Touch Twin Golden Yellow Marker Z2452
- ShinHan Touch Twin Vivid Green Marker Z2466
- ShinHan Touch Twin Warm Grey 7 Marker Z2468
- ShinHan Touch Twin Warm Gray 4 Marker Z2467
- ShinHan Touch Twin Tender Pink Marker Z2464
- ShinHan Touch Twin Clay Marker Z2451
- ShinHan Touch Twin Bronze Marker Z2447
- ShinHan Touch Twin Black Marker Z2446
- 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock 1385
- 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ White Cards & Envelopes X254
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Z3326
- 3-D Foam Dots Z3342
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836
- 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix Block Y1003
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix Block Y1000
- 2″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block Y1009
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer Z3396
Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!